Bitget Spot TradingApril 27, 2023
Bitget Isolated and Cross TradingApril 27, 2023
As public interest in cryptocurrency trading grew, many people became interested in futures trading.
Bitget is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the cryptocurrency market.
In this article, we’ll learn how to Bitget Futures Trading
What is Cryptocurrency Futures Trading?
Cryptocurrency futures trading is a transaction that benefits from predicting whether the cryptocurrency price will rise or fall on the exchange.
Futures trading is a trading method that does not own Bitcoin, unlike spot trading.
You need an account from the exchange to start trading futures on Bitget.
After that, you must log in with the ID you registered for and complete KYC authentication to proceed with the future transaction.
To identify the user, KYC authentication requires a passport, driver’s license, resident registration card, and face recognition authentication (selfies).
Once the KYC certification is complete, you can deposit the transaction funds into your account and start trading futures.
How to Bitget Futures Trading
Go to the Bitget Futures Trading page
After depositing funds into your account, go to the Futures Trading page for transactions.
- Please mouse over “Trade” at the top of the main page.
- Click “Futures” in the drop-down menu.
- Please select the type of cryptocurrency you want to trade in futures.
Now I’ll show you how to transact on the futures trading page.
- Sets the margin mode (Isolated / Cross).
- Set the leverage you want to use.
- Enter the number of transactions you want.
- Click Long and Short to trade.
Futures Trading TIP
- Market analysis : Before trading, it is essential to understand the situation in the market and the cryptocurrency you want to trade with.
- Trading Strategy: Establishing a trading strategy can help you manage your assets efficiently. It helps minimize losses and maximize profits.
- Leverage: High leverage means high risk. It can be beneficial or poisonous, so please be aware of this and trade.
- Realize profits: Realizing profits can protect your assets. Get rid of your greed and realize your earnings safely.
- Loss limitation: You can only sometimes be looking out the window. You can use the loss-limiting feature to prevent significant losses in transactions.
- Mind control: Always strive to make rational trades, emotional trading leads to big losses.
In this article, we learned how to trade Bitget futures,
cryptocurrency futures trading is highly volatile and should always be traded with caution.