Bitget Deposit MethodApril 27, 2023
Bitget Futures TradingApril 27, 2023
Public interest in cryptocurrency trading is growing.
Bitget is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the cryptocurrency market.
In this article, let’s look at how to Bitget Spot Trading
What is Cryptocurrency Spot Trading?
Cryptocurrency spot transactions benefit from buying or selling cryptocurrency on the exchange.
Unlike futures trading, spot trading is a method that actually owns Bitcoin.
An account from the exchange is required to start Spot trading on Bitget.
After that, you must log in with the ID you registered for and complete KYC authentication to proceed with the spot transaction.
Authentication requires a passport, driver’s license, resident registration card, and face recognition authentication (selfies) to identify the user.
Once the KYC certification is completed, you can deposit the transaction funds into your account and start trading in kind.
How to Bitget Spot Trading
Go to the Bitget Spot Trading page.
After depositing funds into your account, go to the Spot Trading page for transactions.
- Please mouse over “Trade” at the top of the main page.
- Click “Spot Trading” from the drop-down menu.
- Please select the type of cryptocurrency to trade in kind.
Trading in kind
I’ll show you how to do the transaction on the spot transaction page.
- Enter the number of transactions you want.
- Click Buy, Sell to trade.
Spot Trading TIP
- Market analysis : Before trading, it is essential to understand the situation in the market and the cryptocurrency you want to trade with.
- Trading Strategy: Establishing a trading strategy can help you manage your assets efficiently. It helps minimize losses and maximize profits.
- Risk Management: Cryptocurrency has many price fluctuations, so you should pay attention to this and trade only as much as you can afford.
- Mind Control: Always try to make rational transactions. Emotional transactions are bound to cause significant losses.
In this article, we looked at how to trade Bitget in kind,
Cryptocurrency spot transactions are subject to price fluctuations, so please always be careful.